[support] Calendar for scheduling work

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 14 23:14:30 UTC 2011

Take the site to the intended target (6 or 7) and get it stable before you do any of the new stuff. This is going to be hard enough without making it worse.

The Calendar and Rules modules will probably get you a long way.  I suspect that there will be some custom coding in the scheduling area. If you intend to ever let students in on the process, you'll be looking at Organic Groups, so it may be wise to consider that question now.

Nancy