[support] changing field tables

Steve Edwards killshot91 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:29:14 UTC 2011

Another option is using the CCK API to dynamically determine the table info for a given field.

drewish has a great article on it at http://drewish.com/content/2010/06/correctly_accessing_cck_fields_in_sql_queries, and a tool to help you determine the correct values to use at http://drewish.com/tools/cck-query.

Steve