[support] Multisite help -- same codebase, almost same DB

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Sat Sep 17 15:06:17 UTC 2011

I'm setting up a Drupal 6 site for a organization that has member
clubs. This is an obvious set up for a multisite installation where
the main domain is for the organization and the clubs are in subdomains.

I want to have each club have it's own theme (actually the same theme
with different logos).

Other problems I have are how to:
Have different menus for each club (I'm using the picture_reloaded
theme, so the menus are in the superfish block)
Have different Site Names & slogans

Everything else in the DB will be shared.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ken