[support] Class registration for Drupal 7

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 02:45:49 UTC 2011

there can be 2 ways to handle this.

1. using Date with repeat date api + calendar module, which gives you an
option for repeating tasks. Only issue is, they get associated with a single
node. rather than creating multiple nodes, and playing around becomes a bit
difficult.
2. To overcome this, you can have a master node and then in nodeapi, create
child nodes on which we can do our processing.

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 12:32 AM, Cesar Covarrubias <cesar at consultcdc.com>wrote:

> Just wanted to resend this to see if I can get any suggestions.
>
> Very Respectfully,
> Cesar Covarrubias
>
> On 9/15/11 7:17 PM, Cesar Covarrubias wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am working on a website for a client that is a personal trainer. The
> > client requested that there be functionality to register for the classes
> > (potentially on a recurring basis). What would be the best way to handle
> > this?

Regards,
Vaibhav Jain