[support] admin_links

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Sep 20 23:54:16 UTC 2011

Look in the views-view.tpl.php  in your theme directory, as the error
message indicates.

There is probably a reference to the variable $admin_links, but this has
not been defined.  Try prefixing with @ like this:

<?php print @$admin_links?>

That should take care of your problem.

This is a drupal 7-ism to be notice compliant.

Dave