[support] large db problem thanks to displaysuite

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Wed Sep 21 04:47:33 UTC 2011

Ok, if I can not get this fixed, would there be a way to at least some how
drop the node table in to my new db so I do not have to go through all the
hours of working on entering it again. I have tried other backups using
backup and migrate but even when I go way back I am getting an error. I am
just using the default profile with my default db I have a couple of manual
backups and 7 days worth of scheduled backups and I have a few before I
installed displaysuite.

What happen is I went to adjust the path in modules content "my show" filed
I created I clicked on I believe it was edit fields" sorry I can't remember
the exact one I have no drupal 7 to look at right now, but it is where you
can adjust and configure your fields and it just blew up at that point.

Now display suite did not install and had an error and I read that they have
a fix, but I can't install it if I can not even get access. At any rate any
suggestions on how I can gain my site back even if I have to start from
scratch, I am hoping there might be a way I can at least get my nodes back I
can create the views easily enough thanks to others help on the list here.

I do have backups, but I can't seem to get them going so are the defaults
not good to use in the backup and create migrate script. I'd rather have the
site blow up now and not when it is been life for a few weeks.

Thanks for any heop and sorry for cluttering up the list with this

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on:
Yahoo: jruby6767