[support] attention any blind users on the list or site administrators spam prevention

Rolf Kutz rk at vzsze.de
Wed Sep 21 08:04:09 UTC 2011

Hello Shérab,

On 21/09/11 09:47 +0200, Shérab wrote:
>> I'm administering a site and we registrations from
>> spambots, although a veryfication by e-mail is
>> mandatory.
>
>But is it a marginal phenomena,or do you get a lot of them ?

We use captcha on the registration form and I
increase the complexity every time it happens, but
it still happens around once a week. Not a lot,
but it's a small site.

>> Could you provide a link to that website?
>
>http://www.projecteuler.net

Thank you, but I don't hear anything from the
captcha used there.

regards
Rolf

--
Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it
politic?' Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?' But, conscience asks the