[support] Rules on update node use same value for $node and $node_unchanged

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Wed Sep 21 08:39:10 UTC 2011

Hi all, I have two content type "foo" and "bar". When I update a "foo"
node I need to get two values from a foo's fields (cck integer and node
reference) and update the referenced node of type "bar".

To do this I use "rules" module with a PHP custom function,  but I have
a problem: $node and $node_unchanged have the same values. I have tried
the token version (always rules module):
"[node:field_costo_importo-raw]" and
"[node_unchanged:field_costo_importo-raw]". But I have the same result:
both have the same value.

  Where is the error ?

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
0200619074 - 3939890025 (mobile)--  Fax: +39-0291390660
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda