[support] any suggestions on the progress of my web site

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Fri Sep 23 03:02:31 UTC 2011

Hi, I am using the public download counter module and I can not send the
links to people with in emails, the links break, any suggestions, here is
what the links look like that I am sending out:

Sure wish this could be as a action and trigger, but it don't work either:
tokens will not expand.

Is there any way to alias this to be shorter and easier so the links will
not get split in email?

ACCESSIBLE WORLD TEK TALK PRESENTS PETER CANTISANI, IOS APPS Hosted on
Monday, September 19, 2011
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/all/modules/pubdlcnt/pubdlcnt.php?file=http
://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/tt09-19-11_IPHONE_APPS.MP3&nid=47
4

DEALING WITH AIRPORT TRAVEL ON ISSUES FACING PERSONS WHO ARE BLIND Hosted on
Sunday, September 18, 2011
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/all/modules/pubdlcnt/pubdlcnt.php?file=http
://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/issues09-18-11_Airports_Trains_Bu
ses_Taxis.mp3&nid=473

Accessible World presents Bright Flows The River by Taylor Caldwell, During
Our Next Romance Discussion Hosted on Friday, September 16, 2011
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/all/modules/pubdlcnt/pubdlcnt.php?file=http
://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/romance09-16-11_bright_flows_the_
river.mp3&nid=475

Books and Beyond The DICK SUMMER interview Hosted on Friday, September 16,
2011
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/all/modules/pubdlcnt/pubdlcnt.php?file=http
://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/books_and_beyond_09-16-11_Dick%20
Summer_0.mp3&nid=405

Thanks for your suggestions and solutions

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on:
Yahoo: jruby6767