[support] A gallery for Drupal 7?

Bala Krishnamurthy bala at ecubeh.com
Fri Sep 23 03:07:53 UTC 2011

I first tried Gallery2 with the Drupal related module. It seemed very
powerful, but was relatively difficult to configure, and I had difficulty
moving from server to server.

So I just moved to ZenPhoto. It does not have drupal integration, but I just
edited its style.css to for some consistency with the main drupal site, and
then added a menu link to it. The menu link trick is listed somewhere on the
net (edit includes/menu.inc temporarily to set the link, and then un-edit it
back). Works well, and transfers across servers works well too.

I think it would work for your specific requirements but you will have to
check it out. And I am on D6 but that should not matter.

*--*
Best Regards,*
*
* Bala Krishnamurthy*

For a Greener Planet --- Switch to Linux & Free Open Source
sDevNet Protocol: eCubeH XtsE stream
eCubeH Research Labs* *| Appropriate Technologies for Life Essentials*
*G2/258, Gulmohar Colony, Bawadian Kala, Shahapura, Bhopal, MP 462039, India
Visit us: sDevNet.org > <http://sdevnet.org/>