[support] Autocomplete on node title in views exposed filter

toon severijns toon.severijns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:45:26 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I've been searching for a solution to have an autocomplete functionality on
a node title field in an exposed filter. I've come across a suitable module
(http://drupal.org/project/views_autocomplete_filters) but you need to have
your view row-style set to "fields" and then include the node title field.
Of course that seems logical, but my row-style is set to "node" and my nodes
are already themed accordingly.

Is there any way to include that field and still have my view "node" style?
Or is there another solution for node title autocomplete exposed filters?

An help greatly appreciated!

Best,

Toon