[support] A gallery for Drupal 7?

Jeff Brown jeff at wildcoast.com
Fri Sep 23 12:23:35 UTC 2011

I second the media_gallery & plupload. Thanks for introducing us to
them previously Nancy. :)

Aside though, here's a couple of tutorials for rolling your own gallery:

http://tutorialzine.com/2009/11/hovering-gallery-css3-jquery/

http://tutorialzine.com/2009/11/beautiful-apple-gallery-slideshow/

If you haven't come across tutorialzine.com before, do yourselves a
favor. There's some wicked cool stuff in there.