[support] D6: seeing only modules to update

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Fri Sep 23 15:25:58 UTC 2011

Dear Nancy,

> At the top of the page, there is a "Settings" tab. There you enter
> your email address and select whether it does so weekly or daily, and
> decide if you want to be notified of all updates or just security
> updates. The email will show only the ones to be done.

Yes, I know this tab. But in the e-mails I receive, the only information
is that "there are updates". The modules that need to be updated are not
listed and I'dlike them to be listed.

And if I go to the updates page on the site, all the modules are listed
with their status: Okay or update-neede. And it is boring when you have
a braille display to read the whole page to find out which modules need
to be updated: you'll see many modules that are up-to-date and just one
or tow that need to be updated. I'dlike to have a page with just these
one or two which need to be updated.

Sorry if the previous message was not clear,I hope this one is.
Cheers,
Sherab.