[support] Drupal 6 administrator

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Fri Sep 23 18:29:24 UTC 2011

I was asked to set up multiple admin accounts on a D6 site and
created new users and gave them all the permissions available on the
perm matrix. However not only is this a bit cumbersome and error
prone, especially with multiple administrators :-) it also appears to
not always work; ie. I've just realized that the view/edit
permissions checkboxes provided on node edits by the node privacy
byrole module is only available to user 1 and not my other admin account.

Is there a recommended workaround, short of when we eventually upgrade to D7?

Marty