[support] Drupal 6 administrator

Trevor Twining trevortwining at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:12:20 UTC 2011

I understand what you're saying, but you should only use admin (uid =1) for things that absolutely require that level of access (like site/module updates as the most obvious example). For most other use cases you want a fully enabled admin role, but could have just one user with that role. I would expect many sites use that module to provide that kind of access. Having said that, we do have multiple admins for our sites, but typically a primary point of contact. That allows anyone on our team to potentially do the admin work (without sharing passwords), but one person is usually responsible.