[support] Drupal Mobile and multilanguage site

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sun Sep 25 23:41:43 UTC 2011

Hi all, I have a multilanguage site (5 languages) where each language
have a domain extension (it, fr, de, es, com)
Now I want to add the mobile version.

I have installed mobile tools+browscap and the theme "mobile_jquery".All
works on the main site (domain.it redirect to m.domain.it), but I don't
understand how to do the same thing for the other 4 domains.

Tnx.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
0200619074 - 3939890025 (mobile)--  Fax: +39-0291390660
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda