[support] Link Fields

Iain William Wiseman iwiseman at bibble.co.nz
Mon Sep 26 22:57:53 UTC 2011

On 27/09/2011 11:47 a.m., Carl Wiedemann wrote:
> Do you have Clean URLs enabled? It seems necessary to avoid the q?=
> problem (possibly a bug in the module).
>
> Carl Wiedemann
> Website design and development consulting
> carl.wiedemann at gmail.com <mailto:carl.wiedemann at gmail.com> | skype: c4rlww

No I do not, I suspect this is my problem but it is quite a big site now
so I am loathed to change much before it goes live. I have contemplated
writing a wrapper for the thing which provides the link widget.
Something which allows you to specify internal link but figured others
must have this problem before.

Iain