[support] link from view to view

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 28 23:59:31 UTC 2011

That sounds like you want to use an "attachment" display. These are very powerful and are sort of views within views. I'm not sure if there is a tutorial on D.O anywhere, but I got into them when searching for a replacement for the old "glossary" view, so you might search on that if the right term doesn't produce much.

Nancy