[support] css overrides with zen subtheme

magnus at ditch.org.uk magnus at ditch.org.uk
Thu Sep 29 17:36:29 UTC 2011

Hi Nancy,

I wondered about thi also. I have tried clearing ff cache and rebuilding
registry on page loads. My page source has numerous entries like this:

 <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"
href="http://localhost/smbDev/sites/default/files/css/css_xUVeB_ksTZKi_FrW3eccdNyNWbDwco6twE9WHrQL15c.css"
media="all" />

This is why I think the overrides are not being effected.

Thanks,

Magnus