[support] IP Address in Search

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Sun Apr 1 18:20:08 UTC 2012

If you go to that address or following the Google link, is the site
available?

This is most likely a an issue with a default Apache configuration. For
this reason I recommend that people leave the default "It works!" page
in place and don't touch the default Vhost, but rather add a second
Vhost to the Apache config.

-Mike

Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> A customer just showed me a Google search result that showed the numeric
> IP address for the site. Why would Google show that?
>
> /*Nancy*/
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.

Michael Prasuhn
503.512.0822 office
mike at mikeyp.net