[support] Somebody know a module for manage a list of members of an organization, like a hospital or an NGO

Hemofilia CUBA hemofilia at infomed.sld.cu
Wed Apr 4 16:23:22 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!
First I apologize for my English, it's an horror!!.  I'm newbie in Drupal and i'm doing my first steps on this CMS. I want to know about some module than permit manage a list of members of an organization, like patients of a clinic, or some thing similar. Better if this don't work through the system's Profile Module .  Somebody know about some thing like this? Some thing free, of course.

I have explored the modules in drupal.org, but i don't have found nothing, that work exactly, like i desire. Unfortunatly, can i have access only to drupal.org; for that, if someone have some module that can help me, please send the file to me via email.

Thanks and I hope that someone of yours can help me.

Best regards for all.
A.Triana

__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 6995 (20120324) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/