[support] Meta Tags for Views

Linda Romey lromey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:30:07 UTC 2012

I"m sorry--went back and checked. My view is a content view and I named it
taxonomy term through panel since that's how I used it. Create content view
with the fields needed, set contextual filter to taxonomy term. I also set
view to take the first argument from the taxonomy panel.

Then I used the taxonomy term panel and created a variant whose selection
rule is the URL string that provides the argument for the view. That is
what I put in one panel.

I did create a taxonomy term view to list all the terms in one particular
vocabulary and placed that view in another panel on the same page--really
cool, all the terms are there and clicking on one lists all the content
tagged with the term right on the same page.

Hope this helps.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com