[support] Uploading & Downloading Files via FTP

Lucas D Hedding lucashedding at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:54:13 UTC 2012

FTP is a server operation to low level port 21, not a Drupal thing and
something you will need to confirm and work out with your hosting
provider.  Once you get FTP setup on the server, then there are several
options to serve up the FTPed content through Drupal.  A quick search of
drupal modules pulled up http://drupal.org/project/filefield_sources

Lucas