[support] running media_gallery with youtube and vimeo and oembed

Daniel Germer daniel at triple5.org
Tue Apr 10 12:17:14 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have been long trying to make media_gallery work in the same way as it
is working in drupalgardens.com sites, and have not yet managed to do so.
here are the modules that I have enabled:
http://pastebin.com/Vbq656KH

What am I missing?
I would love to go without the gardens-features, but that leaves the
gallery in an even worse state.

On drupal.org I have filed a documentation request and I am trying to
create docs for this module to  be useable in a standard drupal install,
(without gardens-features which are not downloadable as a project from
drupal.org)

I have created an Issue on
http://drupal.org/node/1525324
for this problem with some screenshots and hope to clarify the situation
there by expanding my experience and sharing the good and bad parts of
it for the community.

My question
Has anyone made this module work in drupal 7 outside of drupalgardens?
If yes, which modules am I missing in my list above?

greetings,
Daniel (triple5)