[support] Optional default text in node

Cindy Dykstra, WebMaker Inc. cindy at webmakerinc.com
Wed Apr 11 22:04:05 UTC 2012

Noob here...I am trying to create a custom content type that gives my
client the option to include, or not, a snippet of default text with the
node.

The content type is for a job posting, and I would like to include
formatted text that includes links to the employment application with
additional text. Although 99% of the postings will need this text to
fill out the application, there are a couple scenarios where it would
not be appropriate, like training sessions, etc.

I'm using D7 with Views 3, what is the best way to make this work?
--

          Cindy Dykstra
          WebMaker Inc. <http://webmakerinc.com>

          Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/webmakerinc> - LinkedIn