[support] Optional default text in node

Cindy Dykstra, WebMaker Inc. cindy at webmakerinc.com
Wed Apr 11 22:46:56 UTC 2012

Thanks Nancy, I implemented that but thought there might be a better way
to make it easier on the client. It would be much more intuitive for
them to check a box Yes or No to include the links/text to the application.

          Cindy Dykstra
          WebMaker Inc. <http://webmakerinc.com>
          719-276-0908
          toll-free: 866-376-0908