[support] How to add Link in navigation?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 12 12:55:38 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Bala Krishnamurthy <bala at ecubeh.com> wrote:
> what if you have local relative paths, that need to be accessed by domain
> Name AND web IP AND intranet IP, AND ..

That has nothing to do with adding a menu item and I'm having a
difficult time understanding how that relates to Drupal.  Give a
better example of use.

> Not so simple, easy and clean as you make it out to be. I know because I
> tried it.

If you have a page you want accessed by multiple instances of Drupal
simply put the page in the root directory of Drupal.  You just need to
remember to do it again when you upgrade Drupal.

--
Earnie