[support] Arranging multiple blocks in custom region

Hakan agents at meddatainc.com
Sun Apr 15 17:42:44 UTC 2012

I did not say that the solution described in the link I supplied is not
usable but merely wondered whether there were other solutions. As for
broken HTML, that is most certainly a possibility but I have not found
it. As for 2 regions side-by-side, that is not what I had in mind, nor
what I described.