[support] Arranging multiple blocks in custom region

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sun Apr 15 18:18:03 UTC 2012

ok then three regions next to each other, but that won't stop the bleeding
of sections togeather. That could be either broken html or if you used
floats perhaps you didn't clear them, there is a nice clearfix class in the
drupal css implemented as a 'after' pseudo class that does a great job. You
can create a class instance with the after class on your containers that
can solve a lot of css placement problems.

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com