[support] SEO Optimization vs WordPress

Bert Van Kets mailing at vankets.com
Wed Apr 18 19:25:45 UTC 2012

Pfew, thanks Nancy. I was almost afraid that the most important SEO
module would not be mentioned.

Personally I do not think there is any reason at all why Drupal would be
less able to be used for SEO compared to WordPress. It does provide FULL
control over the output through theming and all modules are available to
implement the necessary meta information (title, meta description,
robots.txt, sitemaps, mobile support, etc. ).

I have no answer what so ever to the original question why WordPress
sites do score better in SEO. What info do you use to make this
statement? I do know a lot of Drupal sites that score well in search
engines.

Bert