[support] <a href positioning Drupal 6

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 21 02:37:52 UTC 2012

Drupal 6 site.
I have a small image in a block in front of the header text , positioned
using css.
#myimage{
position:absolute;
float:left;
top:65px;
left:50px;
background:url("img/logo/myimage.png") no-repeat;
height:170px;
width:310px;
}

It is referenced in page.tpl.php as <div id="myimage" > <?php print
$myimage ?> </div> , it displays ok.

If I add <a href="go/to/another/url">This is my image</a> before the
image.
How can I display the link to the right side of the image instead of above?
Is there a way of adding a class to do this?
I would really appreciate help on this please.
Thanks
Roger