[support] Strange characters in source of block

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Apr 27 18:23:40 UTC 2012

Followed the instructions as to the js file in the link belo. Changed full
html editing from ckeditor to tinymce and back.
Now I am getting this: "\\\"\\\\"sidebarBlock\\\\"\\\"">
On steroids....! I will manually edit it and hope it doesn't pop up again.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net>wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Anthony <tony at tony-mac.com> wrote:
> > I am using CKeditor and getting suddenly strange characters in my blocks.
> > They only appear when I try to edit the source of course but nothing is
> > changed in the appearance of my blocks. Meaning the class sidebar is
> still
> > getting rendered properly. I tried changing to tinymce editor but the
> > characters remain. I have been editing these blocks for weeks and have
> never
> > seen these "\&quot" s.    Are they supposed to be there? Can I turn them
> > off?
>
> http://drupal.ckeditor.com/troubleshooting#10
>
> --
> Earnie