[support] Strange characters in source of block

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 30 17:10:42 UTC 2012

This wasn't necessarily a person. I can think of several ways a "random" node might be accessed "suddenly":

1) Search engine: your site may have gotten exposed in a variety of ways and the search bot is back to re-index.
2) Internal search: occasionally, the internal Drupal search function will re-visit a node, particularly if it was a PHP format.
3) Hackers could have picked up the IP, or even accidentally discovered it.

I wouldn't worry about the first two at all. The third thing is going to happen sooner or later, so be ready.

Nancy