[support] Strange characters in source of block

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 19:56:48 UTC 2012

There was some chatter on Twitter about this happening on HostMonster
suddenly on Friday. Apparently them and BlueHost are connected. I've got
a couple client sites that haven't seen the problems yet, but it makes
you wonder if they aren't rolling out some change.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net