[support] OG: Assign Title to User When Joining Group

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 2 14:47:28 UTC 2012

I setting up committees as groups. A user may be in more than one
group, but in each group, their position (title) is different. For
example, I am the "Chairperson" in the Education Committee and the (presumed) "Webmistress" in the Outreach Committee. To me, the title doesn't
belong to the user, but to the "join" between the user and the group.
How can this be done?

And, just to keep it interesting, is there any way the "chairperson" title can be "magic?" That is, anyone given that particular title is
automatically included in another group? In this case, the chairs of
each committee is automatically part of the "Council" group.

Nancy