[support] New Account creation. Drupal 7

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:39:12 UTC 2012

You cannot have accounts owned by anonymous. Anonymous is a single account,
uid=0, which is quite special. I assume you are on as uid=1 or some other
id which has been marked as an admin.  You should be able to change the
password by editing the account (edit tab). If not then your permission
tables are screwed up.