[support] New Account creation

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Aug 8 23:28:38 UTC 2012

My thanks to all who helped.
I think the problem may be solved.
I have the module NoRequestNewPass and it was turned on. This virtually
shut off the whole new account password system, not just the ability to
request a "new" password, which I still need to shut off.

I now have it turned off and the system does as intended, however it is
open to the abuses of before where I was receiving a number of suspect
and fictitious requests from web nasties, obviously redirected or just
plain phony email addresses.
Unfortunately there seems no way to filter for those.

Thanks
Roger