[support] how to show more information in user's profile

Alok Singh Mahor alokmahor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 04:28:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,
by default user's profile in drupal show very little information about
users. I can extend that by adding more fields to profiles.
but I want user's profile in such a way that it would be showing all
his/her information and some more information like users last 10 posted
content, top 10 rated content and most commented content etc.

how can I extend this type of profile view in drupal?
please suggest me, thanks in advance :):)

--
Alok Singh Mahor
http://alokmahor.co.cc