[support] question about upgrading

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 15 19:35:15 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Katie Legere wrote:
> I have an older site in D5 that I am working on upgrading to D6.
> Unfortunately, some modules that were used in the old site no longer exist
> (addnode for example). What will happen when I upgrade without this module?

Make sure your core and contrib modules are at the latest version of
D5 before moving to D6. The same is true for D6 to D7.
Also make use of the devel module and the coder module if you need to
convert a module you are using.  And refer to the
http://drupal.org/update/modules/5/6 documentation.

--
Earnie