[support] question about upgrading

Katie Legere legerek at queensu.ca
Wed Aug 15 21:34:52 UTC 2012

That's heartening... There were a lots of 'hacks' in the original that I'm working through. i'm trying to have the user experience fairly seamless...

Katie

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2012, at 5:33 PM, "Walt Daniels" <wdlists at gmail.com<mailto:wdlists at gmail.com>> wrote:

When we went from 5 to 6 our zen theme needed very little, just replaced it with the 6 version and added in a few special theming tricks in the template.php file, fixed with some api changes. A few of the tpl files also had some special code that needed fixing.