[support] help with rss problems

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Mon Aug 20 21:00:10 UTC 2012

Well I just get an error, the feed may validate, but it has errors and no
one ever sees the enclosures. Here is a feed url to see what is happening.
http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

On this site I am just using the rss formatter module and views.

Thank you for the offer to have a look.