[support] Rotating Header Images

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Tue Aug 21 19:35:15 UTC 2012

Dear list,

I want to add a header block that consists of 4 pictures. The first
picture should be fixed and all other picture should rotate.
The pictures should all displayed in one row.

The drupal version is 7.

Are there some modules which make this possible?
(I already played around with views, but it does not have a random
functionality, I added the pictures as a custom content type).

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook