[support] Betterselect module warning

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:16:26 UTC 2012

Hi Arto Pastinen
That was a type error. I had tried that ($locations_arr), but it did not
work.

In my custom .module file

I have declared array at starting of file.

In _form API, I was trying to use array. It did not work.

I got a work around, I wrote a function that returns the array, and in code
(in multiple functions), I am just calling the function that returns the
array and using it.

Thanks
Kamal