[support] Mass Upload

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Mon Aug 27 13:19:47 UTC 2012

Dear list,

I'm in the process finishing a drupal site.
For this I must upload a lot of pictures.
These pictures should be stored in a special content type with an image
field (drupal7).

Is there a tool I can select all images and push them all in one step to
the server which is generating then for every picture a node with the
content-type 'Header Pictures'?

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook