[support] Full-text data search in InnoDB tables

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 00:36:02 UTC 2012

MySQL's full text support for InnoDB is highly new. You have to be
running MySQL 5.6.4+. MySQL 5.6 is still in dev, so unless you are on a
dedicated server, VPS or Cloud and want to get really risky with your
data, you are going to have to wait.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net