[support] search

Selvaraj Chnnasamy selvaraj at jbkinfotech.com
Tue Aug 28 10:03:26 UTC 2012

Hi All
Combining Search Files module with Search module.

We have installed the regular Search module on our website without
realizing that it didn't search documents. Then, we installed Search Files.
I can see that it added a new search page to use for documents, but is
there any way to combine this functionality with the regular Search module?
It just seems increadably non-user-friendly to make our users have to
search twice for every bit of information they want. (Not only searching
twice, but doing so from different pages.)

Idealy, there should be one search engine that searches the entire site,
including all the files.

Thanks&Regards

Selvaraj.C