[support] help finding javascript problem

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Tue Aug 28 10:34:09 UTC 2012

OK. Try this next.

In Firefox on the offending page, right click and then
click 'Save Page As'

Select the whole of the page - everything - and then save
that to to your local machine.

This should grab you all the files, including the JS to you
machine.

You can then make a copy and try to remove the JS one
at a time, or remove them all and add one at a time
back, by editing the raw html code.

You should then be able to find the JS that is messing
things up for you, if it is JS code.

Keith

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012, Lluís Forns wrote:

> To: support at drupal.org
> From: Lluís Forns <enboig at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [support] help finding javascript problem
>
> I use firebug, my problem is that as soon as I open the node, the
> browser freezes. If I dissable javascript it loads, but I cannot debug
> it with firebug.
>
> I think the problem is a loop eating all the memory, but I am unable
> to find it. If there was a way to block just one script, I could find
> which one is causing problems and check all the code.
>

> 2012/8/27 Joel Willers <joel.willers at sigler.com>:
>> I use the Firefox browser with Firebug, and it allows you to step through scripts. Most other browsers have similar developer tools.
>>
>> Joel

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net
http://www.php-debuggers.net