[support] switching user accounts

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Fri Aug 31 22:44:13 UTC 2012

Y'know maybe it's not me after all. I am using admin_menu on these
two sites, but the feature isn't working on one, which has V6.x-1.8
installed, and does work on the other which has V6.x-1.6 installed.
Logged on as user 1 on both sites.

Still want screenshots? All it's going to show is nothing for one
site ie. no dropdown when the mouse is on the log off link on one
site, a dropdown on the other.

And that second site is sketchy to send a screenshot because it's a
private site so I'd have to photoshop it.

Marty