[support] Suggestion theming

Yani akayani at aapt.net.au
Thu Dec 6 12:09:49 UTC 2012

I have a suggestion that I think we should put into an appropriate place if
you guys agree.

I'm setting up messaging...

Enter the recipient, separate recipients with commas.

*	Enter the name of a role to write a message to all users which have
that role. Example: authenticated user.
*	Enter a user name to write a message to a user

This for example makes perfect sense to us. It's doesn't work for my
'users'.

I need "Enter Y for Yani... "

How will I fix this? Search for the text and where it is in the module I'll
change it. Not great for updates but gets the job done.

Which brings me to the point. It would be useful if the module developers
anticipated themeing requirements and published them in a collective
repository.

What do you think?

Yani