[support] Drupal 7 performance improvement

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:23:27 UTC 2012

Well, the 4 mentioned should bot be used all together.
You should use Drupal's Default cache, CSS and JS aggregation.
You should then use Memcache and varnish combo
OR
Use Boost only.

memcache caches your Db to memory, and varnish(reverse proxy) caches html
in memory, thus saving on php processing and apache  hits.
Boost creates HTML pages of the pages you create, Should be used when you
dont have data that changes too frequent, like the news publishing sites
where data is published, and changes are not more.

Checkout what kind of site you are building and implement a good caching
mechanism.

--
Regards,
Vaibhav Jain